Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Amanda Palmer TED Talk

For those of you who don't know who Amanda Palmer is (you should be Google-ing it right now) Her bravado and artistic resolve are something to be greatly admired. The former Dresden Dolls front-woman recently made waves through her proof of concept Kickstarter campaign for her first self-released album, "Theater is Evil." (Here is her TED biography.)

I have been an avid fan of hers for years and count her among my industry role models so when I heard she was going to do an infamous TED Talk I simply could not wait to see the video. Needless to say, she did not disappoint.




I believe her words are applicable to all forms of art and you can clearly see the passion behind what she is saying. If you're itching for more of her lyrically extravagant words I would highly suggest her Blog as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment