Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hello Again Web-Browsers

It's been a busy summer here at the heavily-fortified art commune.

Still recovering from SIGGRAPH 2014--the Dreamworks Mixer Rocked!

Most of my current updates will be fed from my Thesis Film (Heard) Blog because I'm spending an awful amount of time over there and I wanna show you guys some lovin' (I CARE ABOUT ALL MY CHILDREN EQUALLY!)

So, you get to see what they're seeing-THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF MY MENTAL BREAK-DOWN/THESIS FILM!!!

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Chat rooms created for people who want have some fun and relax a bit. Join this space for free, no need to mention your real name or some other personal details, and start chatting with flirty girls. See how much fun it is to flirt online with cuties from all over the world. colorado dating

    ReplyDelete