Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Updates To Come and Punky

Hello all! I am currently working on several small updates on my portfolio site as this summer has been quite eventful. I will be adding some storyboards to my flat book as well as an animatic and should have all the updates in place by the middle of next week. I have the animatic (minus sound and polish) for you guys to preview RIGHT NOW!



Basically, I decided to make a PSA about reading using action-packed kung fu moves!

On another note, just got back from DragonCon--always an amazing experience. Got to talk to some truly interesting artists like Sanford Greene, Merrill Hagan, and Joel Adams to name a few. So, big thanks to everybody who came out and made the con fantastic.

Lastly, I have mentioned in a few places my involvement as a writer in the comic anthology Punky Doodle Dandy with the ever-so-talented Luigi Anderson illustrating.

Punky Doodle Dandy is an anthology of all things punk! The anthology features comics and illustrations with punk themes including a tiny dash of cyberpunk and steampunk. Exhibiting both published artists and first-time artists ready to shine, this anthology has a wide variety of styles and stories that can tickle anyone’s fancy. My story revolves around a Brit Punk band in the late seventies who double as MI-6 agents in the middle of the Cold War.

Well, NOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!

Punky Doodle Dandy is only 10$ so if you’re interested in pre-ordering please email me at selenamcoffey@gmail.com with your name, mailing address, and method of payment. All proceeds from the pre-orders are going towards printing the book! The book will be ready sometime in early September with limited pre-orders so get them while you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment