Monday, November 21, 2011

Updates and more to come

Hello all. Thanks for staying with me here, I've been rather busy and haven't updated quite as much as I would like BUT THAT WILL CHANGE!!! I'm announcing multiple updates to this blog as well as my portfolio site!!!!!! ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS MEANS IT'S EXCITING!!!


So far I have updated my portfolio with a brand new showreel, resume, and new concept art and digital work int eh OTHER gallery. More updates will happen in the coming weeks with 4 new films in the VIDEO gallery. I will also make more frequent posts to this blog about filmmaking, animation, various thoughts about the industry and re-blogging information pertinent to the site. Also, if there is more of something you'd like to see on this blog just contact me and I will make sure to hone the blog so that it is best helpful and informative.

Another small bit of news is that the 3D release of Titanic is coming to theaters. This wouldn't really mean anything to be other than I worked on the conversion as part of Dzignlight Studios working under Stereo D. So, yay for me!

That is all for now with much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment